10 Best Landing Page Creation Tools for WordPress (2021)
Are you looking for the best landing page tools for WordPress?
With a landing page plugin, it’s easy to create professional-looking landing pages and convert website visitors into leads and paying customers. Not to mention, the majority of landing page tools allow you to make any page without needing to code.
In this article, we’ll share the best landing page tools to create high-converting pages and grow your business online.
Before we start, there’s something we need to explain. What’s the difference between a landing page and a website homepage?
Difference Between a Landing Page and a Website
So is a landing page different from a website? Yes, a landing page is different from a website and a homepage.
Think of it this way:
Your website is a shop on the high street (which is the internet in this scenario), and the shop’s front door is your homepage because that’s where most of the traffic (customers) enters.
But there are other ways to get into your shop aimed at specific types of customers.
For example, customers wanting to adopt a pet would go through the pet room door. People coming from Facebook or Google Ads would use a different door leading to that room, and so on.
Landing pages are like any other page on your website, but the difference is, they’re designed to grab the attention of your target audience and convert them into leads. Even better, they tend to have higher conversion rates because:
- They have no unnecessary distractions to lead visitors away.
- There are clear calls to action (CTAs) telling users what to do.
- They provide an easy way to collect email addresses.
- And more.
Bottom line: Creating a landing page is one of the best ways to optimize your digital marketing efforts and lead the right people down your sales funnels.
Best Landing Page Builder Tools for WordPress
One of the easiest options is to use a landing page plugin if you want to know how to add a landing page to your WordPress website.
With that in mind, you’ll find the top landing page tools for WordPress below so you can choose one that suits your business best. We’ll start with our top choice first to make things easy.
1. SeedProd – Best Landing Page Builder
SeedProd is the best drag and drop landing page builder for WordPress. With over 1 million active users, it offers the easiest way to create high-converting landing pages for your WordPress website.
It comes with a user-friendly drag and drop builder that lets you create custom landing pages quickly and with no coding required. The no-fluff landing page specific blocks gives you the ability to customize your pages with elements proven to get the results you need.
This includes pre-built blocks for email optins, giveaways, contact forms, and more.
It also comes with smart sections like:
- Header areas
- Feature sections
This means you don’t have to be a designer to create beautiful landing page layouts.
Instead of starting from scratch, you can choose from various customizable landing page templates, such as squeeze page templates, thank you page templates, webinar landing pages, etc. Plus, you can edit any template to suit your brand in the drag and drop editor.
SeedProd is also an excellent choice for small businesses about to launch their websites. That’s because the Coming Soon page is built into the plugin, so you can turn it on and off with a single click. The same goes for the built-in Maintenance Mode page and 404 pages, all of which have various customizable templates to help you get started.
More SeedProd Features
- Build unlimited landing pages for WordPress.
- Premium integrations with email marketing services like Mailchimp, GetResponse, ActiveCampaign, Zapier, etc.
- Integrate with Google Analytics for easy tracking.
- 20+ built-in color schemes you can customize and make your own.
- Access controls that let you work on your site in private when coming soon.
- Revision history to restore previous versions with 1 click.
- SEO friendly design.
- Live desktop and mobile landing page previews.
- Mobile responsive design that adapts to all devices.
- Favorite individual sections and templates to use later.
- Bloat-free, minimal code for lightning-fast landing page creation.
- The ability to add your own custom CSS.
SeedProd has a price point of $39 per year for 1 website with a year of support and updates.
2. RafflePress – Best Giveaway Landing Page Builder
RafflePress is the best viral giveaway plugin for WordPress. It makes it super-easy to create online giveaway contests for your website. Whether you’re running a Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or YouTube giveaway, RafflePress makes it easy with the drag and drop giveaway builder.
You can choose from various giveaway templates designed to meet specific goals for marketing campaigns like growing your email list, website traffic, and social media followers. Plus, the 1-click entry options can quickly make your contest go viral.
Where RafflePress excels is the ability to build giveaway landing pages. This means you can remove unnecessary distractions to secure more entries and capture leads.
More RafflePress Features
- Viral giveaway templates designed to meet your goals.
- Social media integrations for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and more.
- Optimized giveaway landing pages to reduce distractions.
- Viral sharing to encourage word-of-mouth marketing.
- Integrate with popular email marketing automation services.
- One-click entry and fraud protection.
- Responsive and mobile-friendly.
The paid plan for RafflePress starts at $39 per year for 1 website and a year of updates and support. You can also try the free version before committing.
3. OptinMonster – Best Lead Generation Software
OptinMonster is the best lead generation software for businesses of any size. It’s the world’s most powerful conversion optimization toolkit and is a must-have landing page tool for creating pages with an impact.
Plus, OptinMonster offers 2 fantastic ways to make a landing sales page with its inline campaign feature or the full-screen welcome mat.
Inline campaigns allow you to capture readers’ attention when they’re already committed to your content. In contrast, full-screen welcome mats can turn any page on your website into your highest-converting landing page with an attention-grabbing call to action.
OptinMonster also offers various other campaign types to generate more subscribers, leads, and sales, like lightbox popups, sticky bars, and more. Plus, all campaigns are entirely customizable with the drag and drop campaign builder.
More OptinMonster Features
- User-friendly drag and drop builder to make creating campaigns super-easy.
- Works seamlessly with landing page tools like SeedProd to add popups, lead generation forms, slide-in campaigns, and more to your page.
- Distraction-free full-screen optin pages.
- Smart triggers like Exit-Intent Technology to capture users before they leave.
- Seamless integration with marketing automation software like Salesforce etc.
OptinMonster pricing starts at $29 per month, billed annually.
4. WPForms – Best Form Landing Page Builder
WPForms is the best drag and drop form builder plugin for WordPress, and you can use it to create dedicated form landing pages for your website. With over 3 million users, it’s a must-have solution for any business looking to maximize their leads and conversions.
This beginner-friendly WordPress plugin makes it easy to create any type of form in WordPress. So whether you need a survey form, simple contact form, or signup form, WPForms can make it happen.
Even better, with WPForms, you don’t need to be a design expert to get started. It has a wide variety of form templates that are easy to edit and add to your landing page.
More WPForms Features
- Visual drag and drop editor for easy form creation.
- Use the form pages addon to create form landing pages.
- Create any type of WordPress form with customizable form templates.
- Works seamlessly with SeedProd landing page software.
- Integrates with top email marketing services and CRM tools.
- 100% responsive and mobile-friendly.
WPForms standard plan pricing starts at $39.50 per year.
Or if you like, read our in-depth WPForms review here.
5. Beaver Builder – Best Website Builder
Beaver Builder is a great landing page tool for WordPress. It has a large variety of landing page designs that even beginners won’t find challenging to use.
It’s easy to edit landing pages with Beaver Builder’s drag and drop editor, and it comes with various content elements to customize your page.
Beaver Builder is designed to work with any WordPress website, so you can switch WordPress themes without breaking your site. Plus, Beaver Builder will automatically export your content to the native WordPress editor if you ever decide to stop using it.
More Beaver Builder Features
- Visual page editor with live previews of your landing page.
- Ready-made landing page templates and content templates.
- Save and export templates and blocks to use on other pages.
- Supports custom pages and custom post types.
- Integrates with popular email services.
Beaver Builder pricing starts at $99 per year.
6. Elementor Pro – Top Landing Page Plugin
Elementor is another user-friendly landing page tool for WordPress. The plugin is fast and comes with several templates for different website types and pages.
With the live editor, you can rearrange page sections, columns, and elements to suit your needs. Plus, you can add elements such as buttons, images, sliders, headers, and more. You’re also able to add widgets from other WordPress plugins to your landing page easily.
If you prefer to start from scratch, you can use the blank canvas template to design your own landing page layout.
More Elementor Features
- eCommerce widgets to sell products from your online store.
- User-friendly drag and drop builder.
- Save your pages as templates to use across your website.
- Mobile-friendly design on all devices.
- Plenty of theme templates for easy customization.
Elementor has a free plan; however, you’ll need the Pro version with prices starting at $49 per year for the advanced features.
7. Divi Builder – Popular Landing Page Creator
Divi is a popular solution for building landing pages in WordPress. Created by Elegant Themes, it comes bundled with many of their premium WordPress Themes.
It includes over 20 ready-made templates you can save and reuse at a later date. Plus, you can use the point and click editor and drag and drop elements to create beautiful landing pages.
What’s more, Divi is also a WordPress theme with an integrated page builder. This means you use it to create a blogging site. You can also use the standalone builder with other WordPress themes.
More Divi Builder Features
- Drag and drop page builder plugin that is also a WordPress theme.
- Professionally designed landing page templates.
- Over 45 page modules to customize your landing page.
- Save and export layouts for use elsewhere.
Divi Builder pricing starts at $89 per year, or you can purchase it for a one-off fee of $249.
8. Thrive Architect – Visual Landing Page Tool
Thrive Architect is another cool landing page tool for WordPress. It comes from the team behind Thrive Themes, so if you’re familiar with their other products, this one will come as no surprise.
Thrive Architect offers a simple solution for creating landing pages visually in WordPress. It has a drag and drop editor and provides a wide variety of content modules to make customizing your page a breeze.
You can build WordPress landing pages within your theme’s layout or choose from a vast template library to kick-start the design process.
More Thrive Architect Features
- Customizable drag and drop visual editor.
- API integrations for top email marketing services.
- A/B split testing addon available separately.
- Works seamlessly with other Thrive products.
- Edit WordPress posts and pages.
- Mobile-responsive design.
Thrive Architect pricing starts at $67 for a year of updates and supports. Or you can pay $19 per month billed annually for lifetime support and updates.
9. LeadPages – Drag and Drop Landing Page Tool
LeadPages is another popular landing page builder and lead generation tool. It is a standalone landing page builder, so you can use it with or without a WordPress website.
It has several beautiful landing page templates to help you get started. Plus, all of the templates are optimized for conversions and lead generation.
The drag and drop builder makes it easy to point and click to any page element and customize it to suit your marketing needs. So adding text, images, CTA buttons, and media are super-easy.
It also integrates with some of the top email marketing and automation tools on the market, making it easy to manage your list and leads.
More LeadPages Features
- A wide variety of landing page templates to customize your page easily.
- Easy-to-use drag and drop page editor.
- Has a large selection of integrations with email marketing, payment services like Stripe and PayPal, and tools like HubSpot to automate your marketing efforts.
LeadPages pricing starts at $25 per month, billed annually for a single website.
10. OptimizePress – Powerful WordPress Page Builder
OptimizePress is another powerful WordPress plugin you can use to build landing pages and sales pages for your website. It comes as a WordPress theme as well as a plugin that you can use with any other theme.
There are over 30 customizable templates to choose from. Each is professionally designed to help you create high-converting sales pages. It also has a great design tool to help you edit your landing pages with ease.
You can integrate OptimizePress with several email marketing tools and WordPress membership plugins, making it a comprehensive solution for your website.
More OptimizePress Features
- Over 40 customizations to add more functionality to your pages.
- Easily build a membership website in WordPress.
- 30+ pre-made templates to help you get started.
- Several email marketing integrations.
- Mobile-friendly design.
OptimizePress pricing starts at $97 per year for a single website.
Best Landing Page Creation Tool for WordPress
After reading this article, you might be thinking, “What is the best landing page creation tool for WordPress?”.
Looking at the solutions above, it’s clear that the best WordPress landing page builder is SeedProd.
It has a lightning-fast drag and drop visual page editor that’s both intuitive and easy-to-use. You can use it to create almost any landing page, and it has a ton of stunning templates and marketing integrations.
Best of all, it’s conversion-optimized and doesn’t include anything you won’t need to drive leads and sales for your website. Essentially, you’ll have everything you need to grow your business successfully.
We hope this article helped you to find the best landing page creation tool for your WordPress website.
You might also want to see our list of the best WooCommerce plugins to skyrocket your sales.