Are you looking for the best alternatives to Rafflecopter?
Running a giveaway is the easiest way to boost your online marketing strategy and business growth. In addition, there are tons of tools to make the process easier.
So in this post, we look at the best alternatives to Rafflecopter for running viral giveaway contests on your WordPress website.
Why Do You Need Alternatives to Rafflecopter?
Even though Rafflecopter is a popular giveaway tool, there are many reasons why you might be looking for an alternative. The biggest reason is to access a broader range of features.
For example, Rafflecopter doesn’t include image submissions to enter a giveaway. And this is something many businesses require for collecting user-generated content (UGC).
Moreover, Rafflecopter lacks a code-free way to embed your giveaway in WordPress. To do so, you need to copy some HTML code and add it to the correct place on your WordPress site. Yet, many Rafflecopter alternatives offer a WordPress plugin to do it all for you.
In essence, finding a different giveaway tool to Rafflecopter can make creating giveaways much easier.
Check out this Rafflecopter review to judge for yourself.
Best Alternatives to Rafflecopter for WordPress
To create a successful giveaway from your website, check out these top Rafflecopter alternatives for WordPress.
1. RafflePress – Best Rafflecopter Alternative
RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway plugin on the market. Not only is it super-easy to use, but it allows you to create giveaways for free. Plus, the free version of RafflePress has tons of features you can enjoy for no cost at all.
RafflePress Free Features:
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder with no coding required
- 100% mobile responsive giveaways
- Built-in fraud protection to keep your sweepstakes fair
- Giveaway rules generator template
- Automatic giveaway start and end times
- Lightning-fast and SEO optimized giveaway widgets
- Manage giveaway entries from an easy-to-use dashboard
- A free giveaway template
- No embed codes to copy and paste
In addition to creating contests for free, RafflePress offers even more excellent features with the Pro version of the plugin.
RafflePress Pro Features:
- Tons of email marketing integrations to grow your email list
- Built-in giveaway landing pages
- Custom contest landing page backgrounds and widget design options
- Pre-made goal-based giveaway templates
- VIral refer-a-friend sharing features
- Verified bonus giveaway actions to grow your following on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Easily accept image submissions for photo contests
- Random giveaway winner generator
- Giveaway entry reports to see which actions drove the most entries
The great thing is, RafflePress encourages your website visitors to bring you even more visitors, and they all have the chance to win a prize. So, in the end, everyone benefits from your giveaway.
The free version of RafflePress is a great place to start. But for all the best features, the Pro version starts from $39.20/year with unlimited contest entries.Get Started with RafflePress Today
If you need another alternative solution to Rafflecopter, WPForms is an excellent choice. This is because it’s the best WordPress contact form plugin in the world, with endless lead generation features.
Even better, WPForms has a ready-made contest entry form template that you can use to set up a quick contest instantly.
- Boost visitor engagement with instant contest entry forms
- Collect visitor contact details easily and add them to your email marketing service, CRM, or WordPress database easily
- Visual drag-and-drop builder makes it easy to customize your entry forms – no code needed
- Entry form templates include a Rule of Entry section to keep your giveaway compliant
If you’d like to see all the features, check out our WPForms review, where we explore everything it can do.
WPForms Pro starts from $199.50/year.
WooRise is an all-in-one lead generation and marketing platform. Plus, it’s an excellent substitute for Rafflecopter, allowing you to create giveaways for free. That said, some of the best giveaway features are limited to their paid plans.
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder to create contests visually
- Built-in fraud detection and random winner selection
- Pre-made campaign layouts with multilingual support
- Multiple giveaway actions to grow your audience on social media
- Email marketing integrations (Grow plan)
This contest software offers a limited free version. Yet, the premium Grow version pricing starts at $49 per month for up to 5000 contest entries.
ShortStack is another popular alternative to Rafflecopter. It allows you to create giveaway campaigns in minutes easily. On top of that, it’s an excellent digital marketing platform with tons of ways to generate leads for your business.
- Several giveaway widgets, such as form, poll, newsletter, social media, gallery, and voting
- Easy drag-and-drop contest builder
- Several giveaway design options
- Email participants automatically through the platform
- Collects leads with no storage limits
- Restrict repeated entries and verify entries to reduce contest fraud
- Includes a random giveaway entry selector
- Create hashtag based photo contests
In contrast to the above features, ShortStack doesn’t have a WordPress plugin. This means, to embed your campaign in WordPress, you’ll need to copy and paste the embed code.
While ShortStack does offer a limited free version, the premium version starts from $79/month (if you pay annually).
Agorapulse is a social media management platform with a sizable price tag to go with it. Despite that, you can access their Facebook contest feature, which is a great way to boost your social promotions. Thus, if you need both a social media management tool and a Facebook giveaway service, this is an excellent choice.
- Run contests directly on your Facebook timeline
- Randomly pick winners from fans who have liked or commented on a Facebook post
- Use quizzes to ask your fans a question and pick winners from comments with the right answer
- Ask fans to comment on Facebook with photos, then pick winners from the comments with the most likes
The pricing starts at $89/month (billed annually). You can create a free online giveaway during your 30-day free trial.
Woobox is an online contest software that allows you to set up your giveaway on WordPress with just a few clicks. It helps you easily create powerful contests, sweepstakes, coupons, quizzes, and more to grow your audience and improve your marketing efforts.
- Includes a WordPress plugin to embed your giveaway on your WordPress site with shortcodes
- Free giveaway template you can customize quickly
- Offers contest landing pages to drive traffic from emails, social media, and ads to a standalone page
- Collect entries from hashtags, likes, and comments on social media sites
- Has several campaign types, including polls, giveaways, contests, and instant wins
This Rafflecopter alternative offers a free version. The premium version starts from $37 per month for the best features.
Wishpond is an online marketing platform that includes everything you need to grow your business. While the platform may seem too big for those needing a simple Rafflecopter alternative, it’s worth looking at their contest and promotions features below.
- A modern user interface to build giveaway campaigns and social promotions easily
- Integrates with hundreds of email marketing platforms, CRMs, payment processors, and more
- Offers 10 social media competitions and giveaways, including Instagram hashtag contests, photo caption contests, video contests, etc
The pricing for this platform starts at $49/month (billed annually). However, you can try it and create a free online giveaway during your 14-day free trial.
Easypromos is an online platform that allows you to create and manage digital promotions across all social media networks. And with 6 different giveaway campaign types, running your contest with this platform is easy.
- Contests on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or any other social network
- Run quizzes that users must respond to win a direct prize or enter the prize draw
- Create and distribute codes to the giveaway participants in exchange for their contact details
- 100% responsive and mobile-friendly
- Add campings to your WordPress site easily with a WordPress plugin
The pricing starts from $29/month (billed annually).
Gleam is a marketing platform that offers several tools to grow your business online. One of these tools is their Competitions app, where you can create giveaway contests for your brand.
The giveaway app is easy to use and offers everything you need in a robust alternative to Rafflecopter.
- Drag and drop contest builder to customize your design
- Show the giveaway winner in the contest widget
- Automatic verification of social media accounts
- Add your giveaway to your website, Facebook page, or custom landing page
- Separate WordPress plugin for adding contests to WordPress
- Mobile responsive giveaway widget
There is a free version of Gleam you can try with limited features. And while it offers a premium $10/month Hobby plan, it’s also relatively limited. That said, the Business plan starts at $149/month.
However, you’d need to upgrade to the paid version for Zapier integration, Facebook pixel tracking and remove the KingSumo branding.
- Set up your giveaway with just a few clicks
- Schedule start and end date ahead of time
- Add image uploads to show a picture of the prize
- Allow entries via sharing on social media networks
There is a free version of KingSumo’s web app with limited features. The pro version is $19 per month, billed annually.
If you’d prefer to have WordPress integration, you can buy the KingSumo WordPress plugin for use on 1 site for a single payment of $198. Access to unlimited site licenses costs $594.
Which Is The Best Alternative to Rafflecopter?
Our top pick for the best alternative to Rafflecopter is RafflePress!
RafflePress is super-easy to use with the drag and drop builder and offers tons of powerful features to make creating viral giveaways a breeze.
In addition, the goal-based setup options make growing your email list, social followers, and website traffic effortless. And because it’s a WordPress giveaway plugin, adding your contest to WordPress takes just a few clicks.
So what are you waiting for?