Are you looking for the best Instagram marketing tools for your small business?
Promoting your business on Instagram effectively increases brand awareness and engages your target audience. From there, you can drive traffic to your business website and nurture your Instagram followers into leads and customers.
In this article, we share the best marketing tools for Instagram to promote your website and Instagram profile.
Benefits of Using Instagram Marketing Tools
Instagram marketing tools offer many benefits for digital marketing. Besides allowing you to reach more customers, it can help drive traffic to your website and improve your follower growth.
For example, some tools can help you:
- Increase engagement rates with your target demographic
- Schedule content to automate your content marketing
- Discover specific hashtags for your industry
- Understand your audience metrics with Instagram analytics tools
- Share content on other social networks
- Perform influencer marketing research
- Sell eCommerce products from your Instagram business account
Whether you need Instagram scheduling tools or the functionality to share social media posts on multiple networks, plenty of tools are available.
Best Instagram Marketing Tools
Below you’ll find some of the best Instagram marketing solutions to grow your followers and improve your Instagram automation.
- 1. RafflePress – Viral Instagram Giveaways
- 2. SeedProd – Link in Bio Landing Pages
- 3. Instagram Feeds Pro – WordPress Instagram Feeds
- 4. OptinMonster – Lead Generation Campaigns
- 5. Iconosquare – Instagram Analytics Tool
- 6. Buffer – Instagram Post Scheduler
- 7. Later – Instagram Marketing Platform
- 8. VSCO – Instagram Filter Tool
- 9. Canva – Instagram Marketing Templates
- 10. Repost – Instagram Reposting Tool
- 11. HashtagsForLikes – Hashtag Generator
1. RafflePress – Viral Instagram Giveaways
When it comes to going viral on Instagram, RafflePress is one of the best social media management tools you can use – especially if you’re a WordPress website owner.
That’s because RafflePress is the best WordPress giveaway plugin on the market. It lets you create any type of giveaway without writing code.
RafflePress giveaways are easy to set up and come complete with eligibility rules and conditions. And the powerful entry actions allow you to ask users to visit your Instagram account, follow you, or leave a comment on your post to enter.
You can even ask users to join your newsletter list to grow your email subscribers. Plus, viral refer-a-friend entries boost brand awareness with word-of-mouth marketing.
In addition, RafflePress offers several ways to publish your giveaway.
You can do so by embedding the giveaway widget in WordPress posts and pages, using a shortcode, or creating an instant giveaway landing page. That way, you can copy the giveaway URL and share it on social media platforms.
Choosing a giveaway winner is just as easy with the ready-made random winner generator. From there, you can display the winner on your giveaway widget or click a handy link to email the winner announcement.
- Easy to set up stunning Instagram contests in WordPress
- Tons of giveaway entry options
- 1-click entries for users
- Built-in giveaway rules template
- Random winner picker
- Giveaway landing pages
Plans start from $39.50 per year.
2. SeedProd – Link in Bio Landing Pages
SeedProd is another effective Instagram tool you can add to your social media marketing toolbox. It’s the best WordPress page builder with over 1 million active users.
SeedProd lets you create beautiful landing pages in WordPress without hiring a developer. For example, you can create an Instagram landing page connected to your Instagram ads and use it to convert visitors into leads and customers.
You can also use SeedProd to create a link in bio landing page for your Instagram profile. That way, you can use one Instagram page to direct users to your other social media profiles, blog posts, product pages, and more.
Moreover, SeedProd comes with hundreds of responsive landing page templates, making it easy to get started. And with the drag-and-drop editor, customizing your page is a breeze.
- Beginner-friendly live visual editor
- 150+ landing page templates
- Tons of blocks for building your page
- Sell products with WooCommerce support
- Mobile device preview for optimized mobile pages
- Built-in coming soon and maintenance mode to hide your site when needed
- Popular email marketing integrations to grow your list
Plans start from $39.50 per year.
3. Instagram Feeds Pro – WordPress Instagram Feeds
If you need an easy way to show Instagram content in WordPress, Smash Balloon’s Instagram Feed Pro is hands down the best Instagram marketing tool for the job.
Instagram Feeds Pro lets you create automated Instagram feeds and add them to your WordPress site. So when you create a new post on Instagram, it appears on your website.
You can create multiple feeds and show them anywhere on your site. For instance, you can embed feeds in posts, pages, sidebars, and widget areas.
In addition, you can show any type of content, such as Instagram stories, photos, and videos, to keep your visitors engaged. You can also create shoppable Instagram feeds, and Instagram hashtag feeds with relevant hashtags.
Besides, Instagram Feed Pro is easy to set up. All you need to do is install the plugin, connect your Instagram account, and customize the layout and settings.
Instagram Feed Pro Features
- Display feeds in a list, carousel, or grid layout
- Easily customize feeds to suit your website layout
- Show social buttons such as like, share, comment, and follow
- Embed feed in posts, pages, and sidebars
- Made for speed, so it doesn’t slow down your site
Instagram Feed Pro Pricing
Plans start from $49.50 per year.
Get started with Instagram Feeds Pro
4. OptinMonster – Lead Generation Campaigns
OptinMonster is another great tool for your Instagram marketing strategy, and it’s the best lead generation and conversion optimization tool for small business websites. It allows you to create marketing campaigns like popups, slide-ins, floating bars, and gamified wheels for any CRM.
You can also embed shortcodes right inside your OptinMonster popups. That means you can combine OptinMonster with Smash Balloon and embed your Instagram feeds in popups.
Or, you can use the pre-built “Social” template to grow your Instagram following.
OptinMonster offers powerful targeting features like Exit-Intent®, page-level, and location-based triggers. That way, you can show campaigns to the right audience at the right time to boost your followers.
- 50+ responsive optin templates and 9 campaign types
- Drag-and-drop campaign builder with easy customization options
- Powerful targeting options and campaign triggers
- Integrates with email providers like Constant Contact and Mailchimp, and CRM.
Plans start from $9 per month.
5. Iconosquare – Instagram Analytics Tool
Iconosquare is a popular Instagram marketing tool that lets you track your social media analytics. You can also use this tool to schedule your posts and monitor real-time engagement for many social media profiles.
By monitoring your analytics in real-time, you can make informed decisions about which posts generate the most interest and engagement on Instagram.
- Save time with the post scheduling tool
- Optimize your Instagram marketing strategy with actionable analytics benchmarks
- Monitor your competitor’s activity
- Respond to social media conversations in one place
- Collaborate with multiple team members
Plans start from $49 per month, billed annually.
6. Buffer – Instagram Post Scheduler
Buffer is a must-have Instagram marketing tool if you want to schedule Instagram posts in advance. By creating and uploading Instagram content ahead of time, you can publish a consistent content stream without any gaps in your posting schedule.
Buffer also supports post scheduling for other social media networks, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. And with its extra analytics and engagement tool, you can quickly monitor your content’s performance and respond to comments in one place.
- Integrate with multiple social media platforms in a single dashboard
- Easy to use for complete beginners
- Automate sharing your content calendar
- iOS and Android apps
- Analyze your social media performance and create reports
- Quickly navigate your comments and engage with your audience
Buffer offers a free plan for up to 3 social media accounts. Paid plans start from $72 per social channel per year.
Alternative: Hootsuite is another free tool that offers similar content scheduling features. If you’re looking for a premium tool, you might like Sprout Social.
7. Later – Instagram Marketing Platform
Later is a popular Instagram marketing platform that lets you plan, analyze, and publish your content with just a few clicks. With its visual planner, you can use the drag-and-drop calendar to schedule posts in advance. It even suggests the best time to post.
Additionally, Later helps you find on-brand content you can share on your social channels. And with its analytics, you can view personalized insights about your Instagram marketing efforts.
- Free version for one social media account
- Visual post planner
- Instagram stories scheduling
- Hashtag generator tool
- Content curation for social media
Plans start from $8 per month for 1 social media set.
8. VSCO – Instagram Filter Tool
VSCO is a powerful image creation and editing tool that helps you perfect your Instagram posts. For example, you can adjust the exposure, contrast, and saturation of your photos.
You can also apply VSCO custom photo filters to give your photos a unique look and stand out on Instagram. In addition, VSCO offers a tight-knit community for creators with weekly photo challenges, community spotlights, and inspiring content discovery.
- Professional photo editing tools
- Custom photo filters and presets
- Video editing tools
- Access a community of creative users
Free for standard features, although a premium membership with added perks is available.
9. Canva – Instagram Marketing Templates
If you need a tool that makes it easy to create interesting Instagram content, Canva is an excellent solution. This free Instagram marketing tool includes customizable templates to create the perfect Instagram post.
You can edit almost anything in Canva, including fonts and colors, and add custom graphics from its library of free illustrations. Moreover, you can add animation effects, custom layouts, and much more.
Some of Canva’s Instagram templates include Instagram posts, reels, and stories, to name a few. And a bonus is you can share content with teams and on social media with a few clicks.
- Various Instagram content templates
- Drag-and-drop image editor
- Publish content instantly to social media
- Collaborate with teams
- Large library of resources
Free for standard features. Paid plans start from $119.99 per year for up to 5 people.
10. Repost – Instagram Reposting Tool
Repost for Instagram is a simple Instagram marketing tool that lets you repost content from other users while crediting the original creator.
It’s super easy to use, even for beginners and involves pasting a link, downloading and copying the caption, and re-uploading the post to Instagram. This is a great way to share user-generated content with your audience to increase engagement.
- This tool is free to use
- Tag original creators correctly
- Nothing for you to install
The standard version is free; however, the advanced plan costs $4.99 per month.
11. HashtagsForLikes – Hashtag Generator
HashtagsForLikes is a trending hashtags research tool that provides hashtag suggestions to grow your Instagram reach. Simply enter a seed hashtag, and the platform generates a list of related hashtag suggestions automatically.
You can also use this tool to generate hashtags for TikTok, track other Instagram usernames and profiles, and use its analytics tools to monitor your performance. In the end, it’s a useful Instagram marketing tool that helps you get even better results for your business.
- Hashtag generator to find trending hashtags
- Discover, track, and analyze Instagram influencers
- Popular TikTok hashtags generator
Plans start from $59 per month.
Which Instagram Marketing Tool Is Best?
Even though all of the tools on this list are powerful and feature-rich, we think RafflePress is the best Instagram marketing tool for small businesses.
Running a giveaway is one of the easiest ways to grow your Instagram audience and traffic. And RafflePress has all of the features you need to create Instagram giveaways quickly and easily.
Since RafflePress lets you manage your giveaway right inside your WordPress website, you can keep everything all in one place and encourage your followers to visit your site to enter. And with tons of entry options, you can grow your business on Instagram fast.
So what are you waiting for?
Get Started with RafflePress Today!
Don’t forget to follow us on YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook for more great tips and tutorials.