Are you looking for the best Constant Contact integrations for your WordPress website?
Constant Contact is a powerful email marketing platform that helps with contact management and lets you send email campaigns to your subscribers. It also includes email templates, marketing automation, SMS, social media, and landing page features.
If you want to grow your Constant Contact lists with the help of your WordPress site, you’ll need to know which services integrate with it seamlessly. That’s why we’ll share the best Constant Contact integrations for WordPress in this article, so you can pick one that perfectly suits your business.
Why Integrate Constant Contact with WordPress?
Connecting your WordPress site to your Constant Contact email list is a great way to grow your contacts. You can link your list to powerful plugins and services that make collecting email addresses easier and more effective.
For example, you can use some of the following tactics:
- Include an optional newsletter opt-in box on webinar registration forms
- Offer free downloads in exchange for users submitting their email addresses
- Require users to sign up to your mailing list when entering a giveaway
- And much more.
Whether you’re looking to improve your workflow or boost lead generation, there are tons of integrations available that work perfectly with Constant Contact. So how about we find out what they are?
Best Constant Contact Integrations for Your WordPress Site
Below, you’ll find some of the best Constant Contact integrations for WordPress. Each marketing tool is hand-picked for its ease of use, feature set, and excellent reputation for helping small businesses.
Let’s dive in with the first solution.
First is RafflePress, the best WordPress giveaway plugin on the market. It makes running any giveaway or contest from your WordPress site easy without needing expert help.
You can start with a pre-made giveaway template, then customize your campaign with a prize image, description, and entry actions that earn users multiple chances to win. For example, you can require users to join your email newsletter for up to 5 giveaway entries, then offer bonus entries like following you on Instagram, sharing on Twitter, and more.
The good news is, RafflePress integrates with your Constant Contact account in a few clicks, allowing you to get new contacts quickly with viral giveaway marketing campaigns.
- Drag-and-drop giveaway builder
- Pre-made giveaway templates
- Popular email marketing integrations and webhooks
- Multiple social media entry methods
- Viral refer-a-friend entries
- Photo submissions for collecting user-generated content
- Giveaway rules generator
- Draw winners randomly
- Widget design options
- Entry verification
- Spam protection
Pricing: Starts at $99.50 per year for Constant Contact integration.
Get started with RafflePress today.
Even though Constant Contact has its own landing page builder, you’ll find its features limiting. That’s why we’re suggesting SeedProd as the next best Constant Contact integration.
SeedProd is the best website and landing page builder for WordPress. It lets you create flexible and customizable WordPress layouts without writing code.
You can create any layout you like, including standalone landing pages, custom WordPress themes, and even WooCommerce pages for a custom eCommerce store. Then you can customize your design and get new leads with optin forms, contact forms, payment buttons, and more.
SeedProd offers direct integration with Constant Contact from its easy connections screen, allowing you to grow your business with pages optimized to convert.
- Drag-and-drop landing page builder lets you see changes in real-time
- Create entire WordPress themes with the Theme Builder
- Pre-made landing page templates and website kits
- Support for WooCommerce stores
- Customizable WordPress blocks, including galleries, call-to-action buttons, business hours, and more.
- Subscriber management dashboard
- Stripe payment button
- Animations and personalization
- Multiple email marketing integrations
Pricing: SeedProd Pro, which includes Constant Contact integration, starts from $199.50 per year.
Get started with SeedProd Pro today.
If you’re looking for another must-have integration to grow your Constant Contact contacts, WPForms should definitely be on your list. It’s the best form builder plugin for WordPress, making it easy for anyone to create contact forms, and accept form submissions.
You can choose from 1000+ form templates and customize them easily with the drag-and-drop form builder. For instance, you can add custom fields for file submissions, payments, registrations, polls, survey forms, and more.
Plus, seamless integration with Constant Contact, other email marketing tools, and CRM like HubSpot and Salesforce helps you sync contacts easily with minimal fuss.
- Easy visual form builder
- Thousands of pre-made form templates
- Create forms with conditional logic
- Split forms into multiple pages
- Form entry management
- Accept form payments with Stripe, PayPal, Square, and Authorize.net
- Use the Webhooks API to connect to other tools
Pricing: For integration with Constant Contact, you’ll need a WPForms Plus plan, which starts from $99.50 per year.
Get started with WPForms Plus today.
OptinMonster is the best WordPress popup builder and lead-generation toolkit. It helps website owners gather new leads, subscribers, and sales with optimized popup campaigns.
You can choose from many different campaign types, including lightbox popups, slide-in forms, full-screen welcome mats, spin-to-win games, floating bars, and more. From there, you can choose a pre-made template and customize your campaign with the drag-and-drop builder.
OptinMonster offers various powerful targeting options to increase conversions.
For example, with Exit Intent, you can catch users as they’re about to leave your site and convince them to stay long enough to claim an offer or join your email list. Or, you can build popups that only show on specific product categories or posts.
Moreover, OptinMonster integrates perfectly with Constant Contact and other tools, including Shopify, to help you grow your list.
- Drag-and-drop popup builder
- Multiple campaign types
- Customizable campaign triggers
- Easy targeting options
- 2-step optins
- Countdown timers
- A/B split testing to test ideas
- Analytics to track your performance
Pricing: Starts from $9 per month.
Get started with OptinMonster today.
If you’re looking to start a membership site in WordPress, MemberPress is the ideal plugin. It lets you turn any WordPress site into a fully functional membership site without messing around with code.
You can build online courses with this plugin, offer digital downloads, and sell different membership subscription levels with paywall and content dripping.
MemberPress also lets you manage new Constant Contacts with its direct integration. That way, you can manage members’ contact information and follow up with lead-nurturing email campaigns.
- Online course builder
- Super easy setup
- Create attractive pricing pages
- Sell multi-level memberships
- Create customizable coupons
- Multiple integration options
Pricing: Starts from $179.50 per year.
Get started with MemberPress today.
Zapier is a helpful tool that lets multiple third-party applications “talk” to each other. With its connector service, you can connect thousands of tools to Constant Contact to manage and update contacts on your list.
For example, you could use the Google integration to sync your Google contacts to your Constant Contact list. Or you can do the same with other tools like Eventbrite, HubSpot, Gmail, and more.
Other Constant Contact Zaps
- Create a Constant Contact for new Facebook leads
- Add new Mailchimp subscribers to Constant Contact
- Add new Salesforce contacts to Constant Contact
Pricing: Zapier offers a free plan for up to 5 Zaps. Prices start from $17.80 per month, billed annually.
7. Live Chat
The final integration suggestion on this list is Live Chat. It lets you connect with customers in real time with a live chat window on your website.
With live chat functionality, you can quickly resolve customer issues and help close sales. You can also qualify leads online with the built-in AI chatbot service, freeing up your support team for more pressing matters.
Live Chat’s Constant Contact integration helps you automate the lead generation process. For example, you can allow visitors to sign up for your newsletter in the pre-chat form, and as a result, you can send your campaigns to a broader audience.
- Chat with customers live on your website
- Have conversations on mobile, desktop, tablet, and other devices
- Custom chatbot automation
- Use product cards to showcase your goods
- Track sales and business goals automatically
- Tons of integrations with different apps and third-party tools
Pricing: Starts from $20 per month per agent, billed annually.
Get started with Live Chat today.
We hope this guide has helped you find the best Constant Contact integrations for your WordPress site.
You might also like these other tips and tutorials for growing your business while you’re here:
- SearchWP Review: Is It The Top WordPress Search Plugin?
- 6 Best WordPress Email Capture Plugins & Tools
- Woorise Review: Is It Really the Best Way to Run a Giveaway?
If you liked this article, please subscribe to our YouTube Channel for RafflePress video tutorials. You can also find us on Twitter and Facebook.