Uncanny Automator is a top automation tool for WordPress. It works with all your favorite WordPress plugins and apps, making it easy to create powerful automations without needing to write any code.
With Uncanny Automator, you can set up actions that happen when certain things occur in your website’s giveaways, like when someone signs up or enters a contest. You can do lots of things with it, such as:
- Sending emails to participants or admins.
- Saving their information in Google Sheets.
- Giving them special coupon codes by email.
- Sharing updates on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter.
- Alerting your sales team on Slack.
- Registering them for a Zoom webinar.
- Creating an account for them on your website.
- Adding their contact details to your CRM (Customer Relationship Management software).
- And there are even more possibilities!
How to Automate your RafflePress Giveaways
- Under Settings > Automation, install and activate the Uncanny Automator plugin.
- Then, in your WordPress dashboard, you may add a new automation by creating a new recipe under Automator > Add New.
- To enable the triggers for giveaway participants, select ‘Everyone‘ as the recipe type.
- Then, give your automation a name and select the RafflePress trigger.
- In the Trigger options, select a trigger for your giveaway.
- Finally, you will be able to set the actions to automate your giveaways. Once you’re done, make sure that both triggers and actions are live and test your automation.
That’s it! You may now automate a wide range of tasks after someone registers into a giveaway or performs a specific action.